Adwords is Google's flagship advertising product and main source of revenue. AdWords offers pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and site-targeted advertising for both text and banner ads. The Adwords program includes local, national, and international distribution. Google's text advertisements are short, consisting of one title line and two content text lines. Image ads can be one of several different Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) standard sizes.
On line ads have power to generate high return on investment so now a days companies have realized this fact and On line ads has become part of their online strategies. The increase in the use of on line advertisements leads to rise in the competition and in the cost of important keywords in the advertisements.
- Keeping followings in mind to reduce the pay per click
- Selection of your target market
- Selection of text in the advertisement that can affect your quality score
- Show unique selling points of your products and services in ads
- Position your ads
- Determine the cost of PPC.( No. of clicks on your ads